Crystallography and structural chemistry
Ulli Englert and his team focus on the synthesis and structural characterization of molecular crystals.
We are particularly interested in
- ditopic ligands and their coordination compounds
- experimental charge density
- halogen bonds
- neutron diffraction
- temperature-dependent diffraction and phase transitions
- displacement parameters from experiment and theory
- chirality in the solid state
For further information please visit the website of Prof. Dr. Englert.