Application for a Master's Degree Program Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration and Engineering (in the field of Mechanical Engineering) or CES at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
If you are planning on applying for a Master’s degree program at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, please note the information below.
All of the following Master degree programs offered by the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering are restricted in access, but not in admission:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computational Engineering Science (CES)
- Energy Technology
- Development and Design Engineering
- Automotive Engineering and Transport
- Plastics and Textile Technology
- Aeronautical Engineering and Astronautics
- Produciton Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Business Administration and Engineering (field Mechanical Engineering)
At the moment there is no GPA requirement to enroll. For this, please refer to the admission requirements in paragraph 3 of the Master's examination regulation of each Master’s degree program. All the examination regulations can be found at the download area of the different Master degree programs.