Advising for (Expecting) ParentsBenedikt Biesemeier
The RWTH Aachen Family Services Center supports all members of the university in matters of family and the compatability of studies, career, research, and family. Our comprehensive advising services are not only offered to parents or expecting parents, but also to individuals and couples without children, who would like to plan their further career track and simultaneously start a family.
We would be happy to advise you on the topics of:
- Maternity rights and paid maternity leave
- Family leave
- Paid parental leave and "ElterngeldPlus"
- Financial aid for families
- Child care options
- Living in Aachen as a family
- Families at RWTH Aachen
Of course, the content of advising sessions remains private and confidential. In order to be able to provide you with individualized advice, we ask that you make an appointment beforehand. Our spaces are furnished to be child friendly, so that you can bring your child with you to advising at any time.
|Maternity rights, family leave and paid parental leave||
|Child care, international families||
|Studying as a parent||
- Information Leaflet Maternity Leave (de) (pdf: 88 kb)
- Information Leaflet Maternity Benefits (de) (pdf: 80 kb)
- Information Leaflet Parental Leave (de) (pdf: 87 kb)
- Information Leaflet Parental Allowance - Children born before July 1, 2015 (de) (pdf: 101 kb)
- Information Leaflet Parental Allowance/ElterngeldPlus - Children born after June 30, 2015 (de) (pdf: 105 kb)
- Information Leaflet Child Benefits (de) (pdf: 82 kb)