Porsche IT Campus RWTH Aachen ScholarshipCopyright: Stefan Hense
Team Education Fund
- +49 241 80 90839
- Send Email
- Target Group:
- Direction / Place:
Only online applications are accepted for Porsche IT Scholarships.
For the 2019/20 funding period, students may submit their online applications for one of these scholarships from May 28 to July 1, 2019.
A joint support program from RWTH and Porsche AG for students in computer science
As part of the RTWH Education Fund initiative, RWTH Aachen University and Porsche have established a scholarship program for student in the Department of Computer Science. Innovation does not happen by chance, but is the result of constant support and continued development. With this in mind, the scholarship supports students with strong academic performance. Today, Porsche is undergoing a strategic change resulting in growth of its IT departments. The new program is to support talents in the IT disciplines and enhance the exchange between science and industry.
What Are the Benefits of the Posche IT Scholarship at RWTH?
- A monthly stipend of 356 euros for a one-year period; renewal applications are possible and desired
- An extensive framework program designed by the scholarship recipients themselves
- Participation in complementary programs offered by the Education Fund
- Contacts with Porsche through internships, placements, et cetera
Who Can Apply?
The program is exclusively for RWTH Bachelor’s and Master’s students in computer science or RWTH Master’s students in Media Informatics, Software Systems Engineering, or Data Science.
How to Apply
Students can apply online during the application period between May 28 and July 1, 2019. A link to the application portal is available on this web page during the application period.
Required Application Documents
- Letter of Motivation (1 page) to be uploaded as a PDF file
- Resume (max. 2 pages) to be entered into the online form
- If applicable: transcripts of records, internship certificates in PDF format
- Current academic transcript