RWTH Aachen University Exchange ScholarshipsCopyright: Andreas Hub
- Target Group:
- Direction / Place:
RWTH Aachen University is proud to offer an RWTH Aachen University Exchange Scholarship to exchange students from Indian Institutes of Technology and top universities in Japan and Korea.
Fellowship Value and Start
This scholarship will provide financial support to one student of each University in the amount of 500 Euros per month for one semester at RWTH Aachen University starting in summer semester 2018 or winter semester of 2018/19. The scholarship covers approximately 70 percent of the expected life costs. Travel expenses are not covered.The student will have the opportunity to take part in a one-month, intensive language course in September to prepare for life in Germany.
The Bachelor and Master’s students must be nominated by their home university to spend an exchange semester at RWTH Aachen University, starting in the summer semester 2018 or the winter semester of 2018/19.
The student must be enrolled at one of the following partner universities of RWTH Aachen:
- Keio University
- Kyoto University
- Nagoya University
- Osaka University
- Tohoku University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- University of Tokyo (School of Engineering & School of Science only)
- EWHA Womans University
- KAIST Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- POSTECH Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Seoul National University
- Yonsei University
- Sungkunkwan University
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore – IISC Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras – IIT Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
The application for scholarship will be undertaken at the same time as the application for your stay abroad at the International Office of your home university.
Note Regarding Double Funding
The RWTH Aachen University Exchange Fellowship can’t be combined with any other German or international publicly or privately funded scholarships, e.g. DAAD, your home university, your home country, and/or public scholarships. Therefore double funding is not possible.
Here you find information for Incomings.