Application to First Semester for Internationals
What to Do
- Create a single PDF for each of the documents listed on this page below.
- Fill out the online application. The link to the application portal is in the yellow box.
- Upload the required documents at the end of the application
Click "send" to submit your application. You are no longer required to send your documents to us via mail. Any documents you wish to provide after applying, must be uploaded online. Documents sent afterwards via mail will not be accepted.
The following documents are required:
- Documents prooving you are eligible to study in Germany. These are typically school transcripts or school-leaving certificates, assessment tests, semesters already completed at a university at home, university acceptance examinations, and the like. Please note that you must have complete proof of the university entrance qualification. You can find more information about the university entrance qualification on the anabin website.
- Tabular resume
- Additional documents that are required by the respective course of study exam regulation, such as proof of participation in a self assessment or a pre-internship, etc.
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of language skills. For applications to open admissions subjects you can submit proof of your language skills at the time of enrollment but no later. Applicants to NC-subjects must submit proof of their language skills with their application.
- For individuals with certificates from Vietnam, China, or Mongolia: the certificate from the Academic Evaluation Centre – APS
If your documents are not originally in German or English, you must have them translated by a certified translator and submit a copy of the original and a copy of the certified translation. Please note that in such cases, the copy of the translation or the copy of the original alone is insufficient. We can only process your application when both copies have been submitted.
|Course of Study||Application Deadline for the Winter Semester||Application Deadline for the
|Open-admission course of study||July 15||January 15|
|Restricted-admission course of study (NC)||July 15||January 15|