Online ApplicationPatrick Randrimanampiosa
Germany Scholarship - Key Facts
Prerequisite: You are completing a standard period of study during Winter Semester 2018/19 and Summer Semester 2019.
Stipend: 300 Euros per month & an ideal framework program
Funding Period: at least two semesters; renewal is possible
Application: between June 1 and 30, 2018. Start of the funding period: Winter Semester 2018/19
How to Apply
Application is only possible via the online form. The exact time of your application during this time period does not affect the awarding of the scholarship. Selection begins after the end of the application period. You will get more information about the selection process after you have applied. Until then, please be patient.
We guide you through the application process. There is an info button, which provides additional information, for every entry on the online application. Please read the FAQs carefully as well.
You need the following documents for a successful application
- Abitur certificate or corresponding secondary school degree
- Bachelor diploma, if you are applying for a Master's program
- Documentation of academic achievements until now (RWTH Aachen students can use a printout of their transcript of records from CAMPUS-Office)
- if available, internship and job certificates as well as proof of other skills and involvement
- Letter of Admission for studies at RWTH Aachen University if you are from abroad