Electoral OfficeRWTH Aachen
The Electoral Office, situated in Division of Academic Affairs, organizes the election of senate members and faculty councils at RWTH Aachen.
The Official Posting Board is on the ground floor of the Main Building in the west wing by Room 030.
2017 Council Elections in the Student Group
The elections for the Senate and the faculty councils for the Student Group will be held June 26 to 30, 2016.
At the same time, the elections for the student councils will be held for the student body. You can find more information about this on the webpages of the Student Body Election Council.
The election schedule for the Senate and faculty councils is illustrated in the Election Schedule Model. This election is based on the constituency distribution and seat allocation for the Student Group.
The templates for election nominations can be used to nominate an individual and must be submitted by May 8, 2017, 12 noon.
The Official Election Announcement has been published on April 3, 2017, here and on the Election Office's official posting board.
Election Nominations were published May 23, 2017, here as well as on the Election Office's official posting board.
Repeat Election: Faculty Council of the Faculty of Civil Engineering for the Group of Academic Staff at RWTH Aachen 2016
The above-mentioned election took place from July 1 to 22, 2016, as a mail-in election for the electoral district WMF 4.
The official results (de) were published and displayed July 25, 2016, on the Election Office's official posting board and can be downloaded below.
2016 Council Elections in All Groups
Elections for the Senate and faculty councils for all groups took place from June 20 to 24, 2016.
The official results (de) were published and displayed on June 28, 2016, on the official posting board of the Electoral Office and can be downloaded below.
- 2016 Official Council Election Results in all groups (pdf: 381 kb)
- 2016 Official Council Election Results in the WMF04 Repeat Election (pdf: 14 kb)
- Election Regulations for Senate and Faculty Council Elections (de) (pdf: 59 kb)
- Constituency Distribution and Seat Allocation for the Group of University Professors (de) (pdf: 17 kb)
- Constituency Distribution and Seat Allocation for the Group of Academic Staff (de) (pdf: 19 kb)
- Constituency Distribution and Seat Allocation for the Group of Non Academic Staff (de) (pdf: 12 kb)
- Election District Allocation and Seat Distribution for the Student Group (de) (pdf: 14 kb)