Management Assistant for Dialogue Marketing
- Secondary School-Leaving Certificate: Fachoberschulreife; the applicants should be able to submit proof of good grades in German, English, and mathematics.
- Selection Process: Application, trial period, interview
- Personal Requirements: Enjoy working with people and in a team, organized, good speaking and writing skills, interested in IT and modern communication technology
- Aptitude Test: Yes. You must pass the test to continue on to the selection process.
- Length of Training: Three years
- Professional Association: Industrie- und Handelskammer Aachen
- Exam: Mid exam and final exam
- Continued Training and Courses of Study: Call center business administrator, call center manager, business administrator for marketing and advertising or sales and marketing
As a management assistant for dialogue marketing you can work in service, call, or customers centers in industrial, trade, and service companies or in all commercial companies, both in the economy and administration. Management assistants for dialogue marketing are responsible for customer acquisition, support, and retention. They organize the dialogue with customers and control the success of dialogue marketing measures. The daily work with customers and colleagues requires a high amount of social and communication skills. Your training will teach you different conversation techniques, how to use different computer application programs, the ability to use modern communication techniques, such a fax, email and the internet, and management assistant topics. Your responsibilities include managing your own work, coordinating tasks in a team, and facilitating and documenting know-how. Furthermore you can plan and implement your own projects in a team and develop marketing strategies. You will get to know all sub-disciplines and services of your organization at work and collaborate with internal and external partners, so that you can professionally manage and supervise contact with customers.
Training takes place in the respective RWTH Aachen institution.
Lessons take place twice a week at the Berufskolleg an der Lindenstraße, Lindenstraße 78, 50674 Cologne.
Salary, Job Ticket, and Vacation during Training
1st Training Year: 936.82 euros
2nd Training Year: 990.96 euros
3rd Training Year: 1,040.61 euros
Contributions to capital formation: 13.29 euros
Job Ticket: starting January 1, 2018, 21 euros a month
Christmas Bonus: 95 percent of November salary
Vacation Days: 29 days a year
Brief Information: Management Assistant for Dialogue Marketing (de)
(pdf: 32 kb)
Here you can get initial information at a glance!