Guided Campus ToursAndreas Schmitter
To help you become more familiar with your new surroundings during your first days in Aachen, the Info Service Center of the RWTH International Office would like to invite you to take part in the guided tours of the central campus and Campus Melaten offered during Welcome Week.
Next Tours Offered Winter Semester 2018/19
- new international students and exchange students
- English and at the request of the group also in German
City-Center Campus/Campus Melaten Dates
- September 24, 2018, 2:30 to 3:30pm and 3:45 to 4:45pm
- September 26, 2018, 1:15 to 2:15pm and 2:30 to 3:30pm
Start Time and Registration
- all city-center campus tours depart from the entrance of the SuperC and take about one hour to complete
- all campus Melaten tours depart from the bus station Forckenbeckstraße (Bus lines 33, 73, 22, 12, 70 3A / B, 103, 173, 30, 80 in the direction of the university clinic) and take about one hour to complete
- you can register for the guided campus tours during Welcome Week at Check-In and at the Info Service Center (registration via email is not required). We are happy to advise you on which tour is more suitable when you pick up your ticket.
- several tours for both the City-Center Campus and Melaten Campus tour start parallel to the specified time slots
- you can find further information in Welcome Week program, which will be published approximately 4 weeks in advance
- unfortunately we cannot offer any campus tours outside of Welcome Week. If you need assistance with orientation at the RWTH, please contact the International Office Info Service Center. We can provide city maps of Aachen and will be happy to explain the campus to you.