Information for Current Students
Business Courses for the M.Sc. in Business Administration and Engineering Program (MPO 15)
As of the winter semester 2015/16 the business administration area of the M.Sc. in Business Administration and Engineering program (all specializations) is being amended. The new Regulations for Examinations are currently with the University Administration for final approval.
In the download area you will find a file that shows the new structuring of the M.Sc. in Business Administration and Engineering program as well as two files containing an overview of the modules for the individual specializations. Until the Regulations for Examinations are officially issued, these versions are only preliminary ones. You will also find a list of the modules offered for the winter semester 2016/17 and the summer semester 2016.
*** DOWNLOADBEREICH ***
- Übersicht über die neue Struktur für den Master Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen_2018-10-01.pdf (pdf: 80 kb)
- Master WiIng MPO 15_WiWi Modulangebot_2019-02-18.pdf (pdf: 222 kb)
- Master WiIng MPO 15_WiWi Modulangebot_SS2019_2019-03-08.pdf (pdf: 174 kb)
- Master WiIng MPO 15_WiWi Modulangebot_WS2018-19_2018-10-01.pdf (pdf: 83 kb)
Current Topics and Supplementary Project Modules
The following lists contain the business courses which are offered as "Current Topics" and supplementary project modules but not on a regular semester basis.
In the semester in which they are offered, these courses can be selected from the respective block/area.
*** Downloadbereich ***
- Modulübersicht_Aktuelle Themen_Gesamtliste_Homepage_SS 2019_final.pdf (pdf: 40 kb)
- Modulbeschreibung_Aktuelle Themen_Zusätzliche Projektmodule_SS2019.pdf (pdf: 571 kb)
- Modulübersicht_Aktuelle Themen_Gesamtliste_Homepage_WS 2018-19_final.pdf (pdf: 72 kb)
- Modulbeschreibung_Aktuelle Themen_Zusätzliche Projektmodule_WS2018-19.pdf (pdf: 186 kb)
Project modules are modules with a special didactic form. In this type of module, students learn how to work in teams and how to succesfully implement contents covered in the other modules. Project modules can have a theoretical orientation or an application orientation.
The project modules are part of the standard core elective catalogue for business administration. You can find an overview of these modules in the download area. The following link will lead to further information, course offerings, registration deadlines, etc.: