DeLFI and HDI from 10.-13. September in Frankfurt
From September 10 to September 13, the conferences "DeLFI and HDI 2018" with the conference motto "Digitalisierungs(wahn)sinn" took place in Frankfurt am Main.LuFG i9
We were represented with a total of 8 contributions. Of these, 6 were at DeLFI and 2 at HDI. Also at the doctoral colloquium we were present with 3 persons.
Our DeLFI contributions:
- Kollaboration am Tabletop – Ein Kanban-Board für horizontalausgerichtete Multitouch Displays (Trum, Röpke, Schroeder)
- Kollaboratives Multitouch Lernspiel für Reguläre Ausdrücke (Ehlenz, Röpke, Schroeder)
- Supporting Novice Researchers in Domain Familiarization – A Question-Guided Research Community Map Creation and Reflection Tool (Hardat, Greven, Schroeder)
- Restructuring Linear Discussions in Mind Maps by Crowdsourcing (Elias, Dietze, Röpke, Schroeder)
- Lernstil-basierte Evaluation von Nutzungsverhalten der Lernplattform eines Blended Learning Kurses der RWTH Aachen (Röpke, Zaric, Schroeder)
- Schrittweise Hilfestellung bei der App-Installation für technikferne Erwachsene direkt am Gerät (Noichl, Röpke, Schroeder)
Our HDI contributions:
- Förderung überfachlicher Kompetenzen in praktischen Software-Engineering-Veranstaltungen der RWTH Aachen (Röpke, Larisch, Schroeder)
- Wissenschaftliches Arbeiten lernen – Eine Problemanalyse (Greven, Schroeder)
We had four exciting and eventful days in Frankfurt. Of course at the conferences, where we had not only numerous presentations but also a lot of material for our two demos.LuFG i9
But also besides the conference at Social Event, Conference Dinner and city tour, where we could get to know the Frankfurt skyline and cuisine in addition to countless possibilities for exchange with other researchers.