Conference Contributions at the European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering-29
The ESCAPE-29 (European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering -29) takes place from 16th to 19th June 2019 in Eindhoven.
The conference series of ESCAPE brings together researchers and practitioners from the field of computer-aided process and energy engineering.
ESCAPE offers a forum to present and evaluate new research methods, concepts, and to learn from industrial case studies.
The LTT presents 5 contributions as oral-presentation or poster:
- From peak power prices to seasonal storage: Long-term operational optimization of energy systems by time-series decomposition
- Coordination of multiple production and utility systems in a multi-leader multi-follower Stackelberg game
- A Neural Network-Based Framework to Predict Process-Specific Environmental Impacts
- ORC on tour: Integrated design of dynamic ORC processes and working fluids for waste-heat recovery from heavy-duty vehicles
- Integrated Design of Solvents and Processes based on Reaction Kinetics from Quantum Chemical Prediction Methods