Montafon, Austria MarchCopyright: HSZ
March 06/07th to March 14/15th, 2020
March 13/14th to March 21/22nd, 2020
Silvretta Montafon, Austria
Register through Hochschulsport Hamburg
St. Gallenkirch, Galgenul is a small village, which entertains with some nice bars and the best après ski screen of Silvretta at the summit station that is hard to miss. Nothing stands in the way of the après ski party.
Silvretta Montafon is without a doubt one of the most skiable centers of Austria, with a perfect interconnected ski area, almost 30 lifts, and 158 kilometers of slopes at heights between 1,000 and 2,400 meters. Everything in a balanced offering of easy, medium, and very difficult slopes and a few secured varieties. The new gondola located approximately 900 meters from our house offers a direct connection from the bottom of the valley St. Gallenkirch to the Hochjoch skiing area. A ski and snowboard deposit is available at the summit station. We highly recommend the free ski bus excursion to the highly situated free ride area of Gargellen and the neighboring ski area near Schruns and Tschagguns, which offer an additional 90 kilometers of slopes.
Our accommodations are simple but comfortable. The rooms with small sleeping accommodations are scattered among three floors. All of the rooms are equipped with single or double beds and a sink. Each floor has two bathrooms with a shower and WC. Furthermore there are extra toilets on the ground floor. A heated ski room, large group kitchen with a pantry, reception with phone, a small living room, and the large woodpaneled dining room with a bar are all located on the ground floor.
A two-person cooking team prepares the food. There is a breakfast buffet, the possibility to pack a lunch for the slopes, and a three-course menu. A little help is needing in setting the table, cleaning up, and for a few kitchen chores. Everyone needs to help for one day by assisting the cooking team for one breakfast and one dinner.
Arrival and Departure
1. Transport will beginn at the 6th of March 2020 in the evening and departure will be on the 14th of March 2020.
- Attention: Bus boarding only in Hamburg. Bus the bus will not travel via Aachen or Cologne.
2. Transport will beginn at the 13th of March 2020 in the evening and departure will be on the 21th of March 2020.
- Attention: Bus boarding in Aachen and Cologne. The bus will not travel via Hamburg.
- Full board with packed lunches
- Accommodations in multibed rooms, double rooms for a surcharge, seven nights
- 7-day lift pass for Silvretta Montafon (the 8th day can be booked separatly)
- Transport in a modern long-distance bus
- Skiing and snowboarding courses, at least half days
- Tour guide
- Visitor's tax
Not Included in the Price
- Ski and snowboard deposit for six Euros per wek if renting from the ski shop, otherwise twelve Euros per week. Price Winter 2017/ 2018
- Accommodations in a double room: 25 Euro surcharge per person. You must book this separately from the tour.
- You have to pay a 5 Euro deposit for the keycard
- Ski and snowboard equipment is not included
- 8th day of the lift pass. Can be booked separatly. The link will be sent to you some weeks before departure.
- The 1st tour (06./07.03. - 14./15.03.2020) is only available via University Sports Hamburg!
- On these tours there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory during courses!
- Ski- and snowboard courses will be taught in German!
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in Landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also want to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and that a cancellation fee will be charged in case of a withdrawal. For this reason we recommend that all participants purchase their own travel cancellation insurance.