Davos, SwitzerlandCopyright: HSZ
Dates and Booking
Februar 28/29th to March 7/8th, 2020
Davos Klosters, Switzerland
Davos is situated at 1,560 meters and is thus Europe's highest town. Aside from winter sports you will also find a variety of opportunity away from the slope. The laidback beach chairs at the foot of Jakobshorn invite you sunbathe while the Bolgenschanze Bar offers the best après ski in Switzerland.
Many stores in the city center offer the opportunity to casually shop; a sports center and nearby indoor pool offer further variety. However Davos doesn't sleep during the night! Nightowls have the challenge of choosing between numerous clubs and bars.
Davos is located at the heart of Graubünden and enjoys guaranteed snow coverage up to 2,844 meters above sea level from November to the end of April. A magical backdrop of the Bündner peaks with partially untouched landscape! 55 chair lifts and ski lifts give access to several large winter sports regions: large Parseen, familiar Madrisa, the Pischna area for free riding, and the Riner- and Jakobshorn.
Get your fill of skiing and snowboarding on 307 kilometers of snow-covered slopes. The perfectly shaped Jatz Park in Jakobshorn and a fun park in Madrisa are ideally suited for those who crave more than the slopes.
Our house "Spinabad" is located in Davos-Glaris, approximately 150 meters from the foot of the Rinerhorn gondola. The entrance to the Jakobshorn ski area six kilometers away can be reached by ski bus; the local bus runs home until about midnight.
The house has two- and four-bed rooms. You must pay a surcharge for the two-bed rooms. Each floor has sufficient toilets and showers. We meet in the rustic, woodpaneled dining room for meals. The party and recreation room offer the perfect atmosphere for partying in the evening.
Arrival and Departure
The outward journey to Davos will begin on the evening of February 28, 2020 and the return journey will be on March 7, 2020.
- 7-day ski pass for Davos Klosters
- Breakfast buffet and 3-course dinner; lunches can be packed for the slopes. Participants must help with cooking, setting the table and cleaning up.
- Accommodations in multi-bed rooms
- Transport in a modern long-distance coach starting in Aachen
- Skiing and snowboarding courses on six days, at least half days
- Tour guide
- Visitor's tax
- Luggage transport to the hut
- Departures only from Aachen and Cologne! It is not possible to board the coach in Hamburg; participants from Hamburg can travel to Cologne affordably by long-distance bus.
Not Included in the Price
- Surcharge for accommodations in a double room: 25 Euros per person
- Surcharge for accommodations in a twin room with bunkbeds: 15 Euros per person
- Ski and snowboard equipment is not included!
- Participants who have completed their 26th year of life once the trip begins must book the offer "Davos ab 26 Jahre!"
- On this tour there will be no ski or snowboard lessons for beginners
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory during courses!
- Ski and snowboard lessons will be in German!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- We recommend our ski and snowboard lessons for beginners in Landgraaf before booking Extra Tours
- We also wish to inform you about the general information about the Extra Tours and that a cancellation fee is charged in case of a withdrawal. For this reason we recommend that all participants purchase their own travel cancellation insurance.
- Further information(de) about this trip can be found here.