Idea Competition "Country of Demographic Chances"
As part of the 2013 Year of Science "The Demographic Chance", an idea competition is taking place, that is being held by the RWTH Aachen institute cluster IMA/ZLW & IfU. The Federal Ministry of Education and Research is providing funding for the award money and will announce the competition winners publicly. The Aachen researchers are working on the metaproject DemoScreen as part of the funding topic "Innovative Ability in Demographic Change."
Diverse and innovative approaches for solutions on the topic "Country of Demographic Chances" are being sought. Businesses, scientific institutions, networks, organizations, and associations can apply till April 30, 2013. Award money of 25000 Euros is available for each of the six categories. The categories are:
- Demography - sensible services and business models
- Intergenerational Skills and Qualification Programs
- Technical Solutions for the Workplace of the Future
- Demography-oriented Human Resources and Organizational Management
- Age-Appropriate Strategies for Health and Ability to Work
- Integration and Social Participation