A pre-employment check-up must first take place before any work contract with Aachen University Hospital, RWTH Aachen, FH Aachen, or Student Services is finalized, in order to determine capability for the foreseen responsibility.
You can have the pre-employment check-up done Monday to Friday 8am to 12 noon without an appointment.
Please bring the form from the Division of Human Resources requiring the check-up.
Please try and bring the following documents as well:
- Vaccination records
- Visual aids, if applicable
- Pass for the severely disabled, if applicable
Extent of Pre-employment Check-up:
- Medical history through a questionnaire and discussion with the doctor
- Blood and urine sample
- If applicable, a vision test, hearing test, EKG, lung function examination including a discussion of findings
- Depending on the field of work: completion of a tuberculosis skin test, which must be read four to seven days afterwards
- Review of vaccination records
Please reserve at least an hour for your pre-employment check-up.