Election Office© RWTH Aachen
The Election Office, situated in the Division of Academic Affairs, Examination and University Law, organizes the election of Senate members and Faculty Councils at RWTH Aachen University.
The Official Posting Board is on the ground floor of the RWTH Main Building in the west wing by Room 030.
2023 Council Elections in the Group of Students
The elections for the Senate and the faculty councils for the Student Group will be held from June 19 to 23, 2023. At the same time, the elections for the student councils will be carried out by secret ballot. For more information, please refer to the German webpages on elections offered by the AStA Students' Committee.
If students apply for an absentee ballot for either of these two elections, then the application is valid for both, as long as the students are eligible to vote in both elections.
The timing of the elections process for the Senate and the faculty councils is illustrated in the preliminary election schedule. In the downloads section below, you will also find information regarding the distribution of seats according to electoral districts.
Head of the Electoral Office
- Official Results for the Group of Employees (de) (pdf: 236 kb)
- Official Results for the Group of Students (de) (pdf: 180 kb)
- Election Regulations for Senate and Faculty Council Elections (de) (pdf: 1665 kb)
- Election Run-Up Model for the 2023 by-Secret-Ballot Elections for the Group of Students (de) (pdf: 83 kb)
- 2023 Electoral Districts and Distribution of Seats for the Student Group (de) (pdf: 84 kb)