RWTH Health Ambassador
In 2023, the new continuing education program "RWTH Health Ambassador" will start for employees of the University. As part of this program, you will not only expand your knowledge and skills concerning your personal health, but also raise awareness and motivate your colleagues to engage with the topic.
BGM – Campus Health Management
Campus Health Management, BGM for short in German, is the conscious management and integration of all operational processes in order to promote and preserve university members' health and well-being.
- +49 241 80 95266
- Send Email
Goals of BGM
- Incorporate the matter of health into the university's guidelines, management culture, structures and processes
- Promote everyone's health potential and improve well-being at the workplace
- Analyze the working environment, develop targeted measures and evaluate their efficacy
- Avoid impairments to health, such as job-related illnesses and psychic stress
- Improve students' and university staff's physical, psychological and social health as prerequisite for job satisfaction, motivation and performance
- Create a balance in life with regard to study- and work-related stressors
The Three Guiding Principles of Campus Health Management
A Holistic Approach
BGM encompasses the operational promotion of health, occupational safety and health protection, as well as addiction prevention and the operational rehabilitation management, BEM for short.
The participation of all members of the university is possible and desired. This is as much true for analyzing which factors promote – are detrimental to – health, as it is for the development and implementation of offers for promoting health.
BGM is found at the junction, where the diverse RWTH Aachen organisational units and other bodies, which are all tasked with health related matters, intersect. Powerful synergies are created by such cooperation and teamwork of all involved.