During the coronavirus pandemic, you must wear a mouth and nose covering in closed rooms and observe the minimum distance at all times. You must also abide by the rules of the Robert Koch Institute.
The document "Guidelines on Contractors" is currently being revised. We will provide you with an updated version soon. Thank you for being patient!
Division 10.1 - Commercial Facilities Management
The Division for Commercial Facilities Management structurally belongs to the Department of Facility Management within RWTH Aachen Central University Administration and models the areas of responsibility, budget planning, purchasing, and property bookkeeping in three fields.
Area 10.11- Budget Planning
- Budget planning and realization
- Budgeting and financing of building projects
- Cost and performance accounting (KLR)
Area 10.12 - Purchasing
- Sourcing of operational and building-related equipment
- Commissioning in accordance with certain regulations (Vergabe- und Vertragsordnung für Leistungen (VOL/UVgO), Vergabe- und Vertragsordnung für Bauleistungen (VOB), Vergabeordnung für Freiberufliche Leistungen (UVgO/VgV), Honorarordnung für Architekten und Ingenieure (HOAI))
- Contractual Matters
- Processing of contracts
- Operation of the central warehouse with 2500 articles
Area 10.13 Property Bookkeeping
- Leasing of property
- Permission such as the grant of right of way and piping or for the use of outdoor areas
- Commercial processing of contractual matters