Division 5.2 - SAP – Development and Operations© RWTH Aachen
The Division of SAP – Development and Operations belongs to the Department of Internal Management and IT within RWTH Aachen Central University Administration.
The focus of our responsibilities lies in supervising the SAP systems used by central university administration staff. This includes basic tasks such as operating system support, SAP updates, transports through the SAP system landscape, database maintenance, or setting up test landscapes.
In addition, the division deals with internal SAP Application support across the entire SAP product suite. Module support is provided for the following modules:
- FI in the area of finance,
- CO in Controlling,
- PS for Project Systems,
- PSM in Public Sector Management,
- MM in Materials Management,
- HCM in Human Capital Management,
- OM in Organizational Management,
- TV in Travel Management,
- AA in Asset Accounting, and
- BW for Business Warehouse applications
Application-related support is also provided for personnel cost processing, benefits processing, and numerous other interfaces with SAP and non-SAP systems.