European Interest Group (EIG) Japan: Efficient Energy Storage and Distribution
The Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia is part of the European Interest Group, EIC, Japan, which arose from the former EU-ERANET Concert Japan.
The call, now published, on the topic of "Efficient Energy Storage and Distribution" was initiated by the following partners:
- Japan – Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Germany – Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
- France – Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS)
- Norway – Research Council of Norway (RCN)
- Lithuania – Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (MITA)
- Slovakia – Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS)
- Spain – Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO)
- Czech Republic – The Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Turkeyi – Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
Networking measures and smaller scientific projects in the fields of energy storage and distribution can be funded. Projects must include at least two European partners from the countries listed and one Japanese partner.
German partners can receive up to 150,000 euros in funding from the BMBF. The submission deadline is July 14, 2017.