RWTH – Us Versus Corona
RWTHextern promotes the interaction between the University and local residents with activities and a comprehensive events program at RWTH that is open to the public. Unfortunately, all RWTHextern events have had to be cancelled this summer.
However, RWTHextern’s mission remains the same – even in times of corona. We will keep you up to date on the many activities and projects at RWTH Aachen University that will help us all better face the crisis.
Here is a brief overview:
- "Aachen Hilft!" Neighborhood Help and Volunteer Database for Aachen
- AStA Organizes Blood Drive for Uniklinik RWTH Aachen at SuperC in Aachen City Center
- Fab Lab of RWTH Supports the Fight Against the Corona Pandemic
- Institut für Textiltechnik Establishes Platform for Sourcing Protective Masks
- CORESPONSE Project Is Developing Simple Ventilators for Emergencies
- Thousands of Scientific Articles on COVID-19? Get a Better Overview With the "COVID-19 Evidence Navigator”
- Simple Ventilators Are Being Developed
- Quality Tests of FFP2 Masks and Filter Materials
- Podcast "Coronavirus - Our Answers to the Pandemic"
- Innovative textiles for face masks can directly inactivate SARS-CoV-2 as researchers from Freie Universität Berlin and RWTH Aachen University showed
- We are open – Solutions for Business Models Amid Crisis
- RWTH Develops Novel Ventilator
- SARS-CoV-2-Viruses in Wastewater