RWTH – Us Versus Corona
A chance to experience the University hands-on. That’s what RWTHextern usually stands for. The Citizens’ Forum offers a great selection of events to keep the residents of Aachen and the tri-border region updated on the activities and projects at RWTH Aachen University. Unfortunately, all events had to be canceled this summer. The winter semester 2020/2021, however, holds some exciting virtual events in store for you. Please check the calendar of events for details.
However, RWTHextern’s mission remains the same – even in times of corona. We will keep you up to date on the many activities and projects at RWTH Aachen University that will help us all better face the crisis.
Here is a brief overview:
- "Aachen Hilft!" Neighborhood Help and Volunteer Database for Aachen
- AStA Organizes Blood Drive for Uniklinik RWTH Aachen at SuperC in Aachen City Center
- Fab Lab of RWTH Supports the Fight Against the Corona Pandemic
- Institut für Textiltechnik Establishes Platform for Sourcing Protective Masks
- CORESPONSE Project Is Developing Simple Ventilators for Emergencies
- Thousands of Scientific Articles on COVID-19? Get a Better Overview With the "COVID-19 Evidence Navigator”
- Simple Ventilators Are Being Developed
- Quality Tests of FFP2 Masks and Filter Materials
- Podcast "Coronavirus - Our Answers to the Pandemic"
- Innovative textiles for face masks can directly inactivate SARS-CoV-2 as researchers from Freie Universität Berlin and RWTH Aachen University showed
- We are open – Solutions for Business Models Amid Crisis
- RWTH Develops Novel Ventilator
- SARS-CoV-2-Viruses in Wastewater
- Central registry for autopsies of COVID-19 deceased persons (DeRegCOVID)