In case of emergency, fire, or other emergency situations, please immediately notify Campus Security!
We're There for You
In Case of an Emergency - 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
The Campus Security team is committed to providing a safe campus environment at RWTH Aachen University.
- patrol all university buildings and the entire campus to ensure a high level of personal safety
- maintain and constantly monitor fire-alarm and other hazard detection systems as well as alarm camera systems, intruder alarm systems, elevator emergency systems, and emergency phones
- assist during critical incidents, requesting immediate support, if necessary, from the University's on-call services, the police, the fire department, ambulance services, etc.
- safeguard operational sites and provide first aid in the case of accidents
- provide lock and unlock services outside of staff office hours; manage locking systems and distribute and administrate keys
- register and document burglary, theft, or property damage in cooperation with the police and secure evidence
- close off areas e.g. in the context of construction work, special events, and hazards
- have a repository for items lost and found on campus
- decorate the main campus buildings with flags in case of a special event
- act as a central point of contact for questions, queries and problems