EU Project Management ServiceCopyright: RWTH Aachen
Are you currently planning an EU project? If you want to seek assistance in order to have more time for your research activities, please get in touch with us!
Our EU Project Management Team supports you during the application stage and the entire project cycle; for example, we handle all administrative responsibilities of the project. You can decide which tasks to delegate to us.
Our services include the following activities, if desired:
- search for project partners
- administrative assistance of the consortium of project partners
- budget calculation for projects
- provision of text modules for proposals/applications
- creating a tailored project management plan
After project approval ...
- we support you in corresponding with the Commission
- we advise you on contractual matters, for example the Grant Agreement and Consortium Agreement
- we procure all relevant information and necessary signatures
Without the EU Project Management Service of the RWTH Aachen University I would never had the chance to become a coordinator of a RIA action. Even my first steps to become a coordinator of an EU H2020 proposal in 2012 were supported by the team. Since then, we went through all procedures of H2020 projects together. While the competition is truly tough, not uncommonly with success quotas well below 10%, the excellence delivered by the Christine Kempchen of the EU Project Management Service allows the submission of competitive proposals. Currently, we are working together in the project MIX-UP, with not only 11 partners from the EU, but also 4 Chinese partners. Again, thanks to the EU Project Management Service of the RWTH Aachen University.
Professor Lars M. Blank, Institutsleiter, Institut für Angewandte Mikrobiologie, RWTH Aachen
|Name||Phone / Email|
|Eva Haas||Phone: +49 241 80 96535
|Thomas Jaeger||Phone: +49 241 80 90496
|Christine Kempchen||Phone: +49 241 80 90500
|Maria Perdikomati-Dahmen||Phone: +49 241 80 90493