European Institute of Innovation & Technology© RWTH Aachen
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology, or EIT for short, was founded in 2007 and aims to help increase Europe's innovative capacity and stimulate sustainable economic growth.
The concept's objective is to create synergies between education, research, and innovation – the so-called knowledge triangle – and to promote the systematic development of regionally anchored clusters and international networks of the most efficient institutes, universities, and industrial research centers under the umbrella of so-called Knowledge and Innovation Communities, or KICs for short. Further information on KICs and RWTH Aachen University participation in KICs can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
Support for EIT KICs
Our support includes the following services:
- Information about current and upcoming calls
- Strategic advising/individual support during proposal submission – proposal + budget check
- Contract management support
- Assistance with project execution and reporting – Climate-KIC Plaza, EIT Health Plaza, EIT Raw Materials Blue Book
- Preparation and management of annual reporting and audit
- Communication with KIC headquarters and CLC in all legal and financial matters