Individual Coaching for Advanced Talents
We want to support you during your academic career and offer two-hour long confidential individual coachings with an experienced coach from the German Association of University Professors and Lecturers, DHV. The coaching session will be part of a Coaching Day, which is hosted by RWTH once a year and is exclusively for advanced talents.
Friday, March 20, 2020,
Tuesday, April 21, 2020,
Thursday, April 30, 2020
You can discuss and reflect on your personal questions and current professional challenges in a confidential talk.
Possible Topics During the Coaching
- Optimization for an (interim) evaluation
- Optimization of application materials
- Applications and marketing yourself
- Negotiations related to potential internal positions or external profesorships
- Identification of unique selling points
- Creation of a strengths and weaknesses profile
- Status-quo analysis
- Individual career planning
- Career and life planning
Coaches from the German Association of University Professors and Lecturers – DHV
- RA Dr. Ulrike Preißler, legal advisor for university and civil service law at the DHV
- RA Dr. Hubert Detmer, Second Managing Director and Head of the Department of Legal Affairs and Advising and legal advisor for university and civil service law at the DHV
The next individual coaching sessions are on Friday, March 20, Tuesday, April 21, and Thursday, April 30, 2020 at the SuperC Building at RWTH.
If you are interested in an individual coaching session with experts from the DHV, or if you have any questions at all, please contact Alexandra Panofen.