Advising ServicesCopyright: Martin Braun
Research data management, RDM for short, is very specific to each discipline and can be customized for individual situations. Due to this flexibility, many parts of RDM are not formalized. We are happy to help you get started, ease your search for information, and support you in the planning and general process.
Our advising focuses are:
- Institute policy
- Data management plans and tools
- Metadata, standards, schema, and tools
- Collaborative work and tools
- RWTH publications, institution- and subject-specific repositories
- RDM in funding applications
- Data organization, file naming, and persistent identifiers
- Backup and archive options
- E-Laboratory books
If you have any questions on these or any other topics, please feel free to contact us.