- Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Clausen
- Georesources and Materials Engineering
- Project duration:
- 01.01.2018 to 31.03.2021
- EU contribution:
- 1.661.648 euros
Maintained Mine & Machine
MaMMa focuses on the development of a combined cyber-physical software system to improve whole mine maintenance by collecting and processing machine & infrastructure data to present analyzed conditions in a structured and clear way.
Mine operators require operational availability, efficiency and the safety of the machines, mine workings and employees. This can be achieved with good maintenance.
In addition, machine producers are requesting real load data to optimize their machine construction. Consulting and engineering companies typically request data for process optimization and incident management, too. To offer their services effectively, optimization consultants (e.g. for maintenance and processes, etc.) tend to look for simple access to wear & tear data; such data is provided by the proposed MaMMa system.
- DMT GmbH & Co. KG, Germany (Coordinator)
- Caterpillar Global Mining Europe GmbH, Germany
- Clausthal University of Technology, Germany
- KGHM Cuprum Ltd. Research & Development Centre, Poland
- KGHM Polska Miedz Spólka Akcyjna, Poland
- LTU Business AB, Sweden
- Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology (WUST), Poland
- RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB, Sweden