Henry Ford ScholarshipsCopyright: Stefan Hense
Education Fund Team
- +49 241 80 90839
- Send Email
- Target Group:
- Direction / Place:
Funding Program by RWTH Aachen University and Ford Werke GmbH, Germany, for Female Students in Mechanical Engineering
As part of the RWTH Education Fund, RWTH Aachen and Ford have developed a scholarship program targeted at female students of Mechanical Engineering. Eligible for funding are students with above average achievement at school and at university who participate in extracurricular activities.
The aim of the program is to increase the proportion of female engineers.
The Henry Ford Scholarship Offers
- A monthly stipend of 300 Euros for at least one year. A re-application for funding is possible and encouraged.
- A comprehensive framework program actively designed by the scholarship students
- Participation in the framework program of the Education Fund
- Contacts to the Ford Motor Company, e.g. via internships
Who Can Apply?
Eligible to apply are female students at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, CES, Business Administration & Engineering with a focus on Mechanical Engineering)
How to Apply
In general, you can only apply to these scholarships online. Please note, however, that for the 2020/21 funding period, no Henry Ford Scholarships will be awarded, and applications will, therefore, not be accepted.
Required Application Documents
- Motivational Letter (can be uploaded as a PDF)
- Information on your CV (via an online form)
- School and university certificates, internship certificates, etc. (can be uploaded as a PDF)
- Current transcript of records