Porsche IT Campus RWTH Aachen ScholarshipCopyright: © Stefan Hense
Team Education Fund
- +49 241 80 90839
- Send Email
- Target Group:
- Direction / Place:
A joint support program from RWTH and Porsche AG for students in computer science
As part of the RTWH Education Fund initiative, RWTH Aachen University and Porsche have established a scholarship program for student in the Department of Computer Science. Innovation does not happen by chance, but is the result of constant support and continued development. With this in mind, the scholarship supports students with strong academic performance. Today, Porsche is undergoing a strategic change resulting in growth of its IT departments. The new program is to support talents in the IT disciplines and enhance the exchange between science and industry.
What Are the Benefits of the Porsche IT Campus RWTH Aachen Scholarship?
- A monthly stipend of 356 euros for a one-year period; renewal applications are possible and desired
- An extensive framework program designed by the scholarship recipients themselves
- Participation in complementary programs offered by the Education Fund
- Contacts with Porsche through internships, placements, et cetera
Who Can Apply?
The program is exclusively for RWTH Bachelor’s and Master’s students in computer science or RWTH Master’s students in Media Informatics, Software Systems Engineering, or Data Science.
How to Apply
Students can only apply online during the designated application period from June 1 through July 25, 2021. We will guide you through the process of your application. You will find a mouseover text in the online application form that will provide you with helpful information regarding most of the entries you will have to make. Please also read the FAQs and our guidelines very carefully.
Required Application Documents
- Letter of Motivation (1 page) to be uploaded as a PDF file
- Resume (max. 2 pages) to be entered into the online form
- If applicable: transcripts of records, internship certificates in PDF format
- Current academic transcript