Please note that our rooms are not completely handicap accessible. Please contact the speaker if you need further information or assistance.
How Can Parents Help Their Children with Choosing a Course of Study?
Parents are important and influential advisors to their children when it comes to choosing a course of study. THe speaker, Dr. phil. Mandana Biegi, head of the RWTH Aachen Student Advice Centre, will inform parents how to fufill this role responsibly and helpfully.
- Why study at all?
- Studying at RWTH Aachen University
- Parents as advisors to their child
- Update for parents: Studying today
- Finding an appropriate role
- The decision process
- Steps towards making a good decision on what to study
|What?||Presentation and a discussion following|
|Where?||Hörsaal R5 (1080/005)
Reiff-Museum, Fakultät für Architekt
Schinkelstraße 1, Templergraben 51, 52062 Aachen
Dr. phil. Mandana Biegi