How Do I Apply?


Online Application

You can only apply for an Education Fund Scholarship online.

The online application phase for one of the scholarships for the 2022/23 funding period will run from June 1 through June 30, 2022.

During that time, you will find the corresponding link to the online application form here.



+49 241 80 90840



Application is only possible via the online form in the month of June.

The exact time of your application during this time period does not affect the awarding of the scholarship. After you have submitted your application, you will receive more information about the further course of the selection process. Selection does not begin until after the application deadline.


How to Apply the Right Way

We guide you through the application process. For most of the information we ask you for, you will find a mouse over text in the online application, which will give you additional information. Please also read the FAQs and our guidelines very carefully.

You need the following documents for a successful application

  • Abitur certificate or equivalent school leaving certificate
  • Bachelor's diploma if applying as a Master's student
  • Proof of academic achievements to date - for RWTH students, an excerpt of the RWTHonline transcript of records is sufficient.
  • if available, internship and work references as well as proof of other skills or social involvement
  • Letter of admission for studies at RWTH Aachen University if you are from abroad and are not yet enrolled at RWTH at the time of application.