Lecture Hall SponsoringCopyright: © Martin Braun
Do you want your company to point the way and showcase itself as an attractive employer at RWTH? Then strengthen your visibility and branding with permanent involvement on campus in students' and employees' direct view. Naming our most modern lecture halls creates a continuous point of contact with the University and makes you visible as a strong partner of RWTH.
- Make your partnership with RWTH visible
- Permanently demonstrate your company's social involvement
- Use the possibility to continuously present yourself to our 44,000 students as a potential employer
- Achieve a multiplier effect and more visibility among students by having your name on the lecture hall and lecture directory
- Use the University's press and public relations work to consistently communicate with your target audience
- Intensify your profiling among students, staff, and guests of the University
- The lecture hall or seminar room will be named after your company.
- The room will be listed under your name in the lecture hall and lecture directory
- Your name and logo will be a part of the signs located at the entrances of the room
- The name of the room will be used for all events held there.
- Upon request the University will organize an opening ceremony with a photo shoot.