© Heike Lachmann
Download digital business card
Equal Opportunities Office
- by individual arrangement
- Jason Moss has been a graduate assistant at the Equal Opportunities Office since April 2021. He is currently pursuing studies in literature and linguistics at RWTH Aachen University and gender and queer studies at the University of Cologne.
- Since September 2022, he has been a member of the Queer Commission of the German Conference for Women’s and Gender Equity Representatives at Universities – also known as bukof.
- His thesis on “Sex, Love and Gender in The Hunger Games - The Controversies of Challenging Heteronormativity” was awarded the 2021 Brigitte Gilles Prize.
Focus of Work
- Advising students on the topics of equal treatment and anti-discrimination within the framework of the Student Contact Point for Anti-Discrimination
- Editing the “Chancengerechte Hochschule” (Equal Opportunity University) newsletter
- Coordinating and organizing events offered by the Equal Opportunity Office that are focused on a queer feminist perspective
- Social media and public relations
- The hiring process at RWTH