- Since January 2019: Managing Director of LaKof NRW.
- 2018: Student Equal Opportunities Officer of RWTH Aachen University.
- September to December 2018: Spokeswoman of the Commission for Student Affairs of the Federal Conference for Women's and Equal Opportunities Representatives at Universities - bukof.
- Currently a doctoral candidate in English literature with a focus on contemporary indigenous literature of Australia and New Zealand .
Focus of Work
- Systematizing best practice models for the promotion of women at universities in the state of NRW
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with science organisations (LRK, HRK, BLK, Wissenschaftsrat etc.), ministries, state parliament, parties, associations, (women's) networks and media
- Acting as liaison to the AStA Students’ Committee, to advising centers, to the faculties as well as different equal opportunities facilities
- Providing content-related support to the spokespersons in preparing statements, position papers etc.
- Coordinating and organizing the meetings of the National Conference
- Handling the administration of the LaKof NRW funds
- Acting as contact point for the Federal Conference of Women's and Equal Opportunities Commissioners at Universities (BuKoF)