Election Office© RWTH Aachen
The Election Office, situated in the Division of Academic Affairs, Examination and University Law, organizes the election of Senate members and Faculty Councils at RWTH Aachen University.
The Official Posting Board is on the ground floor of the RWTH Main Building in the west wing by Room 030.
2023 Council Elections in the Group of Students
The elections for the Senate and the faculty councils for the Student Group were held from June 19 to 23, 2023. The official result of the student elections (de) is available online.
At the same time, the elections for the student councils, such as the Student Parliament, were carried out by secret ballot. For more information, please refer to the German webpages on elections offered by the AStA Students' Committee (de).
- Guide on Submitting Nominations Online (de) (pdf: 124 kb)
- Official Results for the Group of Employees (de) (pdf: 236 kb)
- Official Results for the Group of Students (de) (pdf: 103 kb)
- Election Announcement for the Group of Students (de) (pdf: 152 kb)
- Election Regulations for Senate and Faculty Council Elections (de) (pdf: 1665 kb)
- Election Run-Up Model for the 2023 by-Secret-Ballot Elections for the Group of Students (de) (pdf: 83 kb)
- 2023 Electoral Districts and Distribution of Seats for the Student Group (de) (pdf: 84 kb)
- Student Election Proposals 2023 (pdf: 206 kb)