Field of Action: Promoting Personal DevelopmentCopyright: © Thilo Vogel
Personal development is a lifelong process which refers to the change in one’s own roles, needs, goals, and competencies.
With our services we want to ensure that each and every employee of RWTH Aachen
- swants to and is able to grow on a personal and professional level,
- has confidence in his or her own development potential,
- develops professional goals and coordinates them with the university management, if needed,
- extends the ability to reflect on his or her own motives, needs, strengths, and weaknesses,
- is motivated and able to independently take on challenging tasks,
- expands his or her expertise in the field of project management and self-managment and is not discouraged by setbacks,
- expands social skills, especially teamwork and conflict resolution skills,
- develops stress management skills and resilience,
- recognizes and uses individual possiblities of reconciling professional and private roles.