Advising for Students With Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses.
Studies at RWTH Aachen should be unrestricted for every person. The university is particularly responsive to the special needs of students with disabilities or chronic illnesses.
Individual and confidential counselling is offered on the following topics, among others:
- Health-related difficulties during studies
- Alternative arrangements for examinations ("Nachteilsausgleich")
- Support through study assistants
- Relaxation room for recovery between classes
- Self-help group
- Exceptional circumstances applications
- Leave semester due to illness
- Reimbursement of the semester ticket
- BAföG special regulations
- Living in a dormitory with a disability or illness
- Socially engaged with Help e.V.
- National Paralympic Committee Germany
- Landschaftsverband Rheinland
- Integration Offices
- German Statutory Pension Insurance
- Job Openings for Graduates with Disabilities
- Center for Mental Health for Students
- kombabb-Kompetenzzentrum NRW (de)
- kombabb-Internetportal (de)
- Studying in Germany as a Disabled Student
- Studying Abroad as a Disabled Student (de)