The BeBuddy program thrives on beautiful stories and pictures of buddies and mentees getting to know each other and becoming friends. You are an internatonal student and you have had a positive experience with your buddy and would like to share it? Tell us about your experiences as a BeMentee Ambassador. We are excited to hear about your experiences and would love to use your story as inspiration for other buddy-mentee pairs.
You are registered as a mentee in the BeBuddy programme and you have photos, screenshots, videos, or similar material about your experience with your buddy that we are allowed to use for our RWTH International Office – Social Media channels on Facebook and Instagram.
What exactly do you need to do?
You will need to write down your experience in the BeBuddy program in a short story. It should be around 1-2 DIN A4 pages long and can be in either German or English. There are no further formal requirements.
You can use the following guiding questions to help you:
- What made you decide to participate in the BeBuddy program?
- How did the matching and getting to know each other stage go?
- What did your buddy help you with or what activities did you do together?
- What did you personally take away from the BeBuddy program?
- What would you want other mentees to know as your personal tip?
Together with your report, please share photos, screenshots, videos, or anything similar depending on what you have.
Are you interested in becoming a BeMentee Ambassador? Then we cannot wait for you to register with us! Please send an email to the coordinator of the BeBuddy program.