Certificate of University Studies for Statutory Pension


If your existing documents are insufficient for your pension insurance or your documents are not complete, you can request a Confirmation of University Studies for Statutory Pension.

Please note that we will only process requests that have been submitted in full.

You should also make note of the information provided in the request form.

The University is required to archive documents related to one's studies for 30 years. If you are looking for records from more than 30 years ago, we will have to review whether or not we can confirm your time spent here. In this case you must still complete and fill out the form above.

Study periods from before the 1989 winter semester are not available electronically and must be found in the archive. This can lead to a longer processing time.

It can take up to six weeks to process your request.