Libraries© Martin Braun
Supplementary reading material? You can find that in the RWTH Aachen libraries. An incredible number of scientific books, journals, and electronic media are waiting here to be read and used.
- Help with literature searches
- Aquisition requests
- Courses on literature searches and procurement
- Information on reference management with the programs EndNote and Citavi, financed by campus licenses
- Information on the fees for printed and electronic dissertations
- Services for RWTH personnel/institutes: book delivery, delivery service for books and other media to university institutions on Melaten, article orders, delivery of electronic copies of magazine articles in the library's holdings, university bibliography, delivery of patent documents for RWTH personnel
- Equipment for and access to the library for disabled persons
- Internet workstations
- Services for school children: help with research or term papers
Textbook Collection (LBS)
In the Wüllnerstraße branch, you will find multiple versions of literature for your subject.
Books and journals for the field of medicine are availale in the library branch at RWTH Aachen University Hospital.
Patent and Standards Center (PNZ)
Patent documents and trademarks, relevant journals from the field of intellectual property, subject literature, forms, information materials, and advising for inventors.