Best Practice Examples in the Faculties
Strategic projects are used within the framework of the digitalization strategy for teaching to support innovative educational concepts. Departments and faculties receive funding to focus on solutions that address the specific needs and demands of their subject areas.
BL&ETS 2018-2023 Coordinator
- +49 241 80 25297
- Send Email
In doing so, a broad spectrum of innovative teaching technologies are explored. A selection of successful blended learning measures in the different faculties are listed below by faculty.
Each faculty or department selects a digitalization delegate to serve as the primary contact and initiator for that faculty or department. The names of these individuals are listed on the respective pages.
- Examples in the Department of Physics
- Examples in the Department of Biology
- Examples in the Department of Chemistry
- Examples in the Department of Mathematics
- Examples in the Department of Computer Science
- Examples in the Division of Materials Science and Engineering
- Examples in the Division of Earth Sciences and Geography
- Examples in the Division of Mineral Resources and Raw Materials Engineering