Entry Visa and Residence Permit

  File stack Copyright: © Stefan Hense  

On the following pages, we have put together the information you need when applying for a visa and more. For individual information and further questions, please contact the responsible German representative body (embassy or consulate-general) or the Immigration Office.

Applying for your entry visa

Applying for and extending your residence permit

Academic Progress Certificate – if required by the Immigration Office