- Project duration:
- 01.06.2022 to 30.11.2024
- EU contribution:
- 9 899 912€
ZERO-ENABLING SMART NETWORKED CONTROL FRAMEWORK FOR AGILE CYBER PHYSICAL PRODUCTION
Zero-SWARM is a mission to achieve climate neutral and digitised production via a multidisciplinary, human centric, objective oriented innovative approach resulting in technical solutions for open swarm framework, non-public 5G network, active information continuum and digital twin. At the core, it establishes a unique forum where separately maturing technologies of 5G and cloud-edge continuum, data technologies and analysis (including data spaces and GAIA-X) and operational technology (automation and agility) break their siloes to co-design and co-create through 10 trials.
It will showcase key achievements such as smart assembly, sustainable powertrains, improved resilience with remote operation, 5G powered PLC?s for real time distributed control systems, safe and autonomous transport of goods in factory, 5G enabled process aware AGVs, plug & connect 5G for industry, mobile intelligent agents for zero plastic waste, smart maintenance and optimization, remote quality control for zero defect resilient manufacturing.
The project includes 3 nodes (north, center and south) with industrial test facilities from previous public/private investments co/creating with reputable industry players.
Aligned with the technical activities, Zero-SWARM includes a tailored engagement program towards a wide audience, including collaboration with Digital Innovation Hubs and key initiatives in Europe. In addition, open innovation practices involves industry player as clients of developed technologies via Zero-SWARM community with 400 users and the expression of interest mechanism.
It allows them to be the pioneer of the Zero-SWARM technologies, establishing an impact pathway even after the project end. Zero-SWARM puts strong emphasis on developing various learning materials to promote skill development of talented workforces with minimum efforts in prominent twin transformation, which will strongly contribute to build up European leadership in sustainable data driven manufacturing.
- ETHNIKO KENTRO EREVNAS KAI TECHNOLOGIKIS ANAPTYXIS (Greece)
- HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES SWEDEN AB (Sweden)
- ABB OY (Finland)
- NXTCONTROL GMBH (Austria)
- REEPACK SRL (Italy)
- SICK AG (Germany)
- OPTICOMS GMBH (Germany)
- ACCELLERAN (Belgium)
- EICE ENTERPRISE INTEGRATION CENTERAACHEN GMBH (Germany)
- UBIWHERE LDA (Portugal)
- FUNDINGBOX ACCELERATOR SP ZOO (Poland)
- FUNDINGBOX COMMUNITIES SL (Spain)
- FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FORDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG EV (Germany)
- RHEINISCH-WESTFAELISCHE TECHNISCHE HOCHSCHULE AACHEN (Germany)
- SMS DIGITAL GMBH (Germany)
- VISUAL COMPONENTS OY (Finland)
- TTS TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER SYSTEMS SRL (Italy)
- RESEARCH WINGS - SOCIETA A RESPONSABILITA LIMITATA (Italy)
- ASOCIACION DE INVESTIGACION METALURGICA DEL NOROESTE (Spain)
- NEXTWORKS (Italy)
- INTERNATIONAL DATA SPACES EV (Germany)
- AALTO KORKEAKOULUSAATIO SR (Finland)
- ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA (Spain)
- GRUPO S 21SEC GESTION SA (Spain)
- FUNDACIO PRIVADA I2CAT, INTERNET I INNOVACIO DIGITAL A CATALUNYA (Spain)
- LULEA TEKNISKA UNIVERSITET (Sweden)
- UNIVERSIDAD MIGUEL HERNANDEZ DE ELCHE (Spain)
- NEUTROON TECHNOLOGIES SL (Spain)