Group Advising Sessions and Consultation Hour
Every semester the International Office offers group advising sessions and consultation hours for students who are planning a stay abroad during their studies at RWTH.
The group advising sessions are oriented towards a specific group of countries, provide a general overview of study abroad, or are specifically geared towards internships and research stays. At the end of the session, students are welcome to ask any remaining questions they may have.
The consultation hours are targeted question hours, where you have another chance to get answers to specific questions about stays abroad.
- General Group Advising (pdf: 3410 kb)
- Group Advising Asia (de) (pdf: 4361 kb)
- Group Advising South Korea (de) (pdf: 5222 kb)
- Group Advising Taiwan (de) (pdf: 4750 kb)
- Group Advising North and South America, Australia, Russia (pdf: 3501 kb)
- Group Advising Faculty 7 (de) (pdf: 3078 kb)
- Group Advising PROMOS (pdf: 870 kb)
- Group Advising Erasmus (pdf: 1082 kb)
- Internship Placements Abroad (de) (pptx: 7378 kb)
- Presentation Tokyo Institute of Technology (pdf: 7166 kb)
- Worldwide (Research) Internships Focusing on North America (pdf: 1715 kb)
Group Advising Sessions
If you take part in our "Certificate International" program, we issue you a document which provides evidence of your extracurricular activities and volunteer work.