- Prof. Dr. Sven Ingebrandt
- Faculty / Institution:
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Project duration:
- 01.01.2018 to 30.10.2020
- EU contribution:
- 366.263 euros
SensUs is a unique type of healthcare innovation training, focused on the development of biosensors. It employs innovative modes of education built around a competition among multidisciplinary groups of students – who work as teams to develop new sensor prototypes and business models. From 13-16 renowned universities will be involved in the course in 2019. Also this year, partners will work to make SensUs a network organisation that expands and replicates the project’s novel concepts for stimulating education and innovation.
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Netherlands (Coordinator)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- Uppsala Universitet, Sweden
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Faculdade de Ciencias de Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Denmark
This activity has received funding from the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union, under the Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.