RWTH Aachen University Exchange ScholarshipsCopyright: © Andreas Hub
Exchange students from our international partner universities have the opportunity to apply for RWTH Aachen University Exchange Scholarships.
- Target Group:
- Direction / Place:
Fellowship Value and Start
This scholarship will provide financial support to one student of each of the participating universities for one semester at RWTH. Due to the coronavirus crisis, the amout of the will likely be about 1,000 Euros for one semester. The scholarship covers only a portion of the expected costs for accommodation and living expenses. Travel expenses are not covered.The student will have the opportunity to take part in a one-month intensive language course in September to prepare for their stay in Germany. The costs of the language course will not be covered.
The Bachelor and Master’s students must be nominated by their home university to spend an exchange semester at RWTH Aachen University, starting in the winter semester of 2021/22.
The student must be enrolled at one of the following partner universities of RWTH Aachen:
- Keio University
- Kyoto University
- Kyushu University
- Nagoya University
- Osaka University
- Tohoku University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- University of Tokyo (School of Engineering & School of Science only)
- EWHA Womans University
- KAIST Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Korea University
- POSTECH Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Seoul National University
- Yonsei University
- Sungkunkwan University
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore – IISC Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras – IIT Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Nanyang Technological University – NTU
- National University of Singapore
- University of Cape Town
The application for scholarship will be undertaken at the same time as the application for your stay abroad at the International Office of your home university.
Note Regarding Double Funding
The RWTH Aachen University Exchange Fellowship can’t be combined with any other German or international publicly or privately funded scholarships, e.g. DAAD, your home university, your home country, and/or public scholarships. Therefore double funding is not possible.