University Hospital Aachen will host several blood drives at Couvenhalle starting October 21, 2016.
80 percent of all Germans will need a blood transfusion at some point in their lives. However, it becomes increasingly difficult to secure the supply of blood for those in need.
Against this backdrop, University Hospital Aachen will host a number of blood drives on the University campus over the coming months. All blood drives will take place at Couvenhalle, Kármánstr. 17-19.
Students and citizens have the opportunity to give blood on the following dates:
- October 21, 2016, 11:30am to 7pm
- December 16, 2016, 11:30am to 7pm
- January 6, 2017, 11:30am to 7pm
- January 27, 2017, 11:30am to 7pm
- February 10, 2017, 11:30am to 7pm
- March, 10, 2017, 11:30am to 7pm
- April 7, 2017, 11:30am to 7pm