Division 5.1 - Internal ManagementCopyright: © Martin Braun
Division 5.1 is structurally a part of the RWTH Central University Administration’s Department of Internal Management and IT and is responsible for a wide variety of operational processes within the framework of internal management.
At a Glance
The team of Division 5.1 offers comprehensive services involving the University’s organizational and operational structure to the Central University Administration departments and also, in part, to all other RWTH institutions.
Among others we:
- determine the structural classification of all higher education institutions within the university IT systems.
- determine detailed regulations
- perform process management functions for the central university administration’s business processes
- manage and coordinate the temporary and permanently established project and working groups on various topics
- supervise various electronic services, e.g. the RWTH job portal
- design and coordinate the central RWTH website in close collaboration with web editors from all the various university institutions, the press office, and IT divisions
- maintain the English-language pages of the central RWTH website and support other RWTH institutions in translating web pages, forms, and other documents
- operate the in-house print shop located in the main building, which provides RWTH institutions with a comprehensive range of services related to printing